Dog and puppy training classes traditionally happen in groups. In a central location convenient to the dog owners and with the number of dogs in the class convenient for the trainer. But does this environment work for the dog being trained? No. For a number of reasons this format for dog training classes sets the dog up for failure before the class has even begun:
- The majority of dog behavioral problems happen in the home and training a dog at an alternate location means the trainer relies on a human’s interpretation and description of a dog’s bad behavior, rather than seeing it themselves. This means the dog trainer is unable to properly assess the human and dog body language, plus the environmental factors that are affecting or causing problem behaviors.
- The dog is distracted by the other dogs in the class, often feels over-excited or stressed, and is unable to concentrate.
- The dog trainer is unable to give individual attention and advice to your unique situation in a group environment.
Bark Buster's home dog training overcomes obstacles!
The 古代级a毛片免费观看,午夜福利1000 model of dog training classes is designed specifically to overcome these obstacles and get your dog’s training off on the ‘right paw’ from the word go. Our dog training classes take place in your home - this is convenient for you and, more importantly, overcomes all the downfalls of the traditional group model of dog training:
- Most of a dog’s bad behavior happens in the home environment, so having the dog training take place at home means that, as well as hearing your description of the dog’s behavior, the trainer is able to assess the non-verbal communication that is happening between you and your dog and then teach you how to manage each situation.
- With just your family and your dog attending the class, the trainer is able to give individual attention and advice and offer a customized plan for how to improve your dog’s behavior in your unique situation.
- Your dog won’t be distracted, feel stressed or over-excited about being in a group with other dogs and will therefore be able to concentrate and learn more easily.
Guaranteed lifetime support
We are so confident in our method of dealing with your dog's behavior and obedience problems that we offer guaranteed lifetime support - our training really does work. Our guaranteed lifetime support gives you peace of mind knowing you have a dog training partner for the life of your dog.
Please consult your local dog trainer for pricing information on our personalized dog training classes.
To request information or to book a lesson with your local dog trainer, please CLICK HERE.
You may also get in touch with your local dog trainer by calling us toll-free at 1-877-500-BARK(2275).